mandag den 25. april 2011

Going Hardcore

So I weighed myself today...... aaand....... I found out that I'm gaining weight! :'(
Which means: This week I'm going HARDCORE! So hardcore to me is: Eating maximum one bowl of
fiber müsli with milk and a ½ tsp of brown sugar and one cup of tea with milk, for breakfast. For lunch I must only eat one egg, and I'm allowed to prepare it in different ways as long as I'm only using that one egg, I'am also allowed to season it with salt and pepper. At dinner I'm eating with my parents, so I will eat whatever is served, but only take a small portion and drink a cup of water for every bite, so my stomach will fill up fast! Also I will run a minimum of 4 times over this week, the distance will sum up to a minimum of 18 km. As snacks, I'm allowed to eat as many negative calorie fruits and vegetables as I want to.
I know I can forfill this plan! Try making your own if you are also having a rough time with your weight ;-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar