onsdag den 27. april 2011

Catch up ;-)

I did kinda well yesterday, following my plan ;-) buuuut... of course I just had to screw it up today! ARGH!! ... So pissed at myself.

Tuesday:
Breakfast:
1 bowl of fiber müsli with milk and a ½ tsp of brown sugar - 217 cals
1 cup of tea with milk - 13 cals

Lunch:
½ a slice of rugbread (a kind of whole grain bread I think) - Around 50 cals
3 big glasses of water - 0 cals

Dinner:
1 big spoonfull of potatoes roasted in the oven - 125 cals
1 small slice of lamb meat - 66 cals
5 big glasses of water - 0 cals

Snacks:
1 big glass of freshly made pure orange juice - Oranges are a negative calorie fruit, so I suppose that pure orange juice also contain a negative calorie amount


Wednesday:
Breakfast:
1 bowl of müsli with milk and a ½ tsp of brown sugar - 242 cals
1 cup of tea with milk - 13 cals

Lunch:
2 small and thin slices of homemade bread - About a 100 cals
2 eggs, sunnyside up seasoned with salt and pepper - 129 cals

Snacks:
1 slice of rugbread - 100 cals
Dark chocolate to put on the bread - 20 cals

Workout:
Running for 15 min. - burned 141 cals

Still haven't ate dinner yet, so I can't tell you how that goes, sorry :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar