tirsdag den 3. maj 2011

Motivation Through Negative Comments

Recently someone told me I was fat... Which is perfectly fine! Because it just gives me motivation to keep fighting! So when someone says something negative about your body, just say thank you, because it just proves that you need to change your lifestyle and shed some pounds! But if you are allready perfectly happy with your body (lucky you) you shouldn't let a dumb comment like that affect you in any way ;-)

Also I just want to give you an quick update on how 'the hardcore' week went :-)
Even though I didn't run as much as I wanted to this past week, I still managed to loose that 1 kg! I'm actually on the downside of 49 kg at the moment! - something around 48,75 ;-) haha, but it still counts!
I'm going to try to continue like last week, and then this week I WILL run those 18 km! I've allready runned 5 of them ;-) so I'm getting closer! haha.

I will return with an update later in the week!
btw, random thinspiration pictures comming up in a minute! ;-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar